The online application window to recruit 59 probationary officers was opened by the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India on 1 January 2021. All the candidates who are interested and eligible must apply online before 31st January 2021. It is important for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
Link To Apply Online For ECGC PO 2021
ECGC PO Online Apply 2021
Candidates are first required to go to the ECGC Recruitment 2020 website www.ecgc.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Career with ECGC” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form. Now, the candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
How to apply online for ECGC PO?
Candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps to successfully fill the online application form of ECGC PO:
- Click on the online application link mentioned above or visit the official website of www.ecgc.in
- Candidates have to fill in their basic information
- Apart from the basic information, candidates will have to upload scanned documents like photograph, signature, educational documents, etc.
- Before finally submitting the form, candidates will have to pay the online application fee.
- After paying the application fee, the online application form will be submitted successfully.
- Candidates can take out a copy of the application form for further use.\
The documents that the candidates are required to upload at the time of filling the online application form are:
– Left thumb impression
– A handwritten declaration
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 1st to 31st January 2021:
||Online Application Fee
Candidates can check the official notification of ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 by clicking on the link mentioned below or by visiting the official website: www.ecgc.in
Click Here to view the official PDF of ECGC PO Recruitment 2021
ECGC PO 2021 Handwritten Declaration
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.